What We Do
- We’re providing garden development support to schools in high-poverty, low opportunity neighborhoods.
- We’re delivering in-depth garden science and nutrition education at two sites.
- We host special events throughout the year to deepen experience in the garden and applications to school curriculum.
- We’re adapting trauma-informed practices to build resilience and self-efficacy in students.
- We’re convening and training educators to help sustain garden programming at their schools.
- We’re empowering families and neighborhood residents to grow their own food.